August 02 2021 00:28:15
News Photos Forum Search Contact History Linkbox Calendar

View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/64/1004564/gongumenn.com/public_html/maincore.php on line 492 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/64/1004564/gongumenn.com/public_html/maincore.php on line 492 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/64/1004564/gongumenn.com/public_html/maincore.php on line 492
Vuzman
RE: UFO incidents

Admiral

Group: Klikan, Outsiders, Administrator, Regulars
Posted on 26-05-2021 20:24
The US Navy or any other branch of the DoD don't go into detail on these things, so we don't know what they think of them. They may be well aware of what they are, but won't comment. Some of these were leaked, some later officially released, but with no other comment than "yes, it's authentic".

Take a look at the Pyramid UFO analysis I posted. Wick's analysis is clearly right; it's blinking according to FAA regulations and in a common flight path. Still, some Navy genius decided to leak it. Maybe it's a troll, or maybe some of them just are that stupid.

When I kill her, I'll have her
Die white girls, die white girls

Edited by Vuzman on 26-05-2021 20:25
http://flickr.com/photos/heini/ Send Private Message
Norlander

Admiral

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 26-05-2021 21:42
Maybe it's a troll

That's definitively an option, a psy-op of some sort using willing fools in the services to rubber stamp whatever it is they are trying to achieve with it.

The biggest tell for me is that the sightings are all related to the US military, and not the UK, French, Russian, Japanese or Australian military, or any civilian vessels/aircraft with or without proper sensors. I still think its some sort of system that gives off false signals, but a psy-op sure. Don't believe they'd get Obama to comment if it was just some unofficial joke.

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Norlander

Admiral

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 31-05-2021 10:50
Vuzman wrote:
Frankly, I think you're in a JRE bubble and getting all this from youtube comments.

Speaking of the JRE bubble, Neil DeGrasse Tyson has apparently been in an episode recently (#1658), and they uploaded a clip regarding this topic to YouTube, so I watched it.

Nield also goes with the "systematic instrument error" option, and how its notable that this is only happening to US Navy pilots. Liked his explanation.

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Back to front page