Gongumenn | Gaming | Sports Center
Page 18 of 18 << < 15 16 17 18
OKJones
RE: Football's gnash of the day

Commander

Group: Klikan
Posted on 05-03-2018 11:50
Norlander wrote:
I can tell you, the players are super-confident, exceptionally focused and outstandingly ready for today. But, look, enough about Brighton.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/81wrxn/i_can_tell_you_the_players_are_superconfident/

Sometimes you just got to laugh through the tears

Why would I want to end every post the same way?

Norlander
"I woke up in a truck inside a garage"

Admiral

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 08-09-2019 09:18
Jürgen dugir at ballast smiley

Frá tá BVB vann Bundesliga í 2010-11.

"I was really drunk, something that could be seen in some interviews. But I remember one thing, I'm not sure if I've told anyone before. I woke up in a truck inside a garage. I was alone. I remember, but I have no idea what happened in the previous hours.

Once out of the truck, the now Liverpool coach went out into a large room and saw the silhouette of a man. "It was Aki Watzke, (CEO of Borussia). I whistled at him and saw that he was slowing down. We were the only people in a huge courtyard. At that moment Watzke takes up the story again, first pointing out that "Jurgen was finished, he always had fun with the toughest of them all". Both had to leave that place to join the title celebrations, but the streets were cut off by them and there weren't many cars passing by.

At one point a van passed by, stopped by Watzke. It was a Turk who first refused to take them to the city. "Aki pulled out 200€ and he accepted," says Klopp. Aki sat in the front and I sat in the back, banging my head against my side. I heard cluck, I thought I had dreamt it. But no, the trunk was full of chickens. A story reaffirmed by Watzke, who adds that "there were also three dead calves he had just killed, but Klopp probably didn't notice".

The following year Borussia lifted the title again, but the party was more restrained for Klopp: "I made sure to follow my own rhythm" .

Link til har eg fann hettar.

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Edited by Norlander on 08-09-2019 09:54
Norlander

Admiral

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 07-10-2019 14:38

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

OKJones

Commander

Group: Klikan
Posted on 09-10-2019 23:38

Why would I want to end every post the same way?

Page 18 of 18 << < 15 16 17 18
Jump to Forum:
Back to front page